Forgot password Extend Verify Contact

Highgate Burnaby V5E 1E1

Land Commercial, Multi-Family Commercial

Main Photo: 6535 KINGSWAY in Burnaby: Highgate Land Commercial for sale (Burnaby South)  : MLS®# C8053539
Prop. Type:
Land Commercial, Multi-Family Commercial
MLS® Num:
A unique multi-family development opportunity on a 35,850 sq. ft . site offering value-add potential, with 300 feet of frontage along Kingsway in Burnaby, B. C. The Site is currently improved by an A&W drive-through restaurant, expiring May 31, 2024 . The Property is strategically located along Kingsway, a major thoroughfare that runs diagonally from northwest to southeast and crosses through Vancouver and Burnaby . Contact Listing Agent for development potential. Opportunity to acquire the shares of the bare trust corporation (holding title) .
Sale Type:
Lease Type:
Total space avail for lease:
0 sq. ft.
Total Floor Area:
0 sq. ft.
Office Size:
0 sq. ft.
Retail Size:
0 sq. ft.
Lot Area:
35,850 sq. ft.
Land Use/Zoning:
Permitted Use:
$59,411.96 / 2022
Potential to Redevelop:
Env Assmt Phase:
  • Photo 1: 6535 KINGSWAY in Burnaby: Highgate Land Commercial for sale (Burnaby South)  : MLS®# C8053539
    Photo 1 of 1
Listed by CBRE Limited
Data was last updated September 30, 2023 at 07:05 PM (UTC)
Steve Da Cruz | CCIM | PREC
董静茹 Jingru Cynthia Dong | CCIM | CFP | MBA | PREC
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.